Our mission is to make sure that Gunbarrel and surrounding areas are represented in local government and committees.
- Support the mission of the Twin Lakes Action Group
- Uphold and enforce annexation, land dedication and land use zoning laws
- Protect and preserve the Gunbarrel Public Improvement District (GPID) undeveloped lands.
- Refrain from supporting new development in areas that suffer from a crumbling infrastructure or are prone to flooding.
- Uphold height restrictions throughout Boulder, Gunbarrel, and surrounding regions
- Provide road resurfacing and maintenance for subdivisions
- Support parks, schools and other community amenities in Greater Gunbarrel
- Prohibit development without a commitment to improving or repairing faulty, aging infrastructure, both above and below ground.
- Keep sales tax revenue generated BY Gunbarrel IN Gunbarrel, for the betterment of the Gunbarrel community.
- Engage in Sub-Community planning across the City and County portions of Gunbarrel
- Support our Rural Fire Departments
- Listen to and act upon, in a meaningful way, the input received from Gunbarrel community residents and workers on Gunbarrel’s future.
Sign-up for Greater Gunbarrel's email newsletter